When it comes to flavour combinations, peanut butter and banana is a fan favourite. As a result, this peanut butter banana smoothie is a show-stopping smoothie recipe that you must try! With only 6 ingredients, we made this peanut butter and banana smoothie recipe easy! Continue reading to obtain the recipe and get ready to eat!
Whether you’ve just finished a workout or are searching for a wonderful breakfast smoothie, I’m confident you’ll fall in love with our peanut butter banana smoothie. I used to eat a lot of peanut butter and banana sandwiches as a kid, and when I found smoothies, it became one of my favourite flavours! There’s something about the sweet taste of bananas combined with the salty taste of peanut butter that appeals to me. SO DELICIOUS.
What is the flavour of this peanut butter smoothie?
If you’re curious about the flavour of this wonderful, thick, milkshake-like smoothie…
That’s all there is to it! Think of a healthier version of a peanut butter and banana shake. All of the same flavours, but more healthier.
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie: How to Make It
The best part about his peanut butter banana smoothie recipe is that all you have to do is pour everything into a high-powered blender and process until smooth.
- Bananas: Frozen bananas can be found in most grocery stores, but if you can’t find them, you can make your own. Don’t be concerned! You may make your own for a very little cost at home.
- Greek yoghurt: Because it’s high in protein and has a slightly sour flavour, Greek yoghurt is a perfect ingredient to any smoothie. You can use any type of Greek yoghurt, including plain and vanilla.
- Flax seeds: When it comes to smoothies, ground flax is the way to go because it’s easier to digest!
- Unsweetened almond milk is recommended for this peanut butter banana smoothie recipe, but any milk or drink would suffice!
- If you don’t have vanilla extract on hand, don’t worry. Don’t be concerned! You can simply disregard it.
- Peanut Butter: Because it’s creamy and free of additives, we prefer using all-natural peanut butter in our smoothies. 365 and Smuckers are two of our favourite brands.
Add-Ons Are Available As Options
You can also add some tasty add-ins to improve nutrition and/or flavour before blending away in your blender. Here are a few recommendations:
- Chocolate chips, mini
- Protein Powder from Peanuts
- Spinach or Kale
This is one of those smoothies that you should eat with a spoon because it’s thick. Oh, and there are plenty of toppings. There’s nothing wrong with a handful of micro chocolate chips and a smear of peanut butter drizzle.
The flavour combination of banana and peanut butter is instantly recognisable and ideal for a smoothie. After the first sip, you’ll be unsure whether you’re sipping dessert or a delicious and nutritious breakfast (hint its the latter).
Smoothies are one of the simplest and most effective ways to guarantee that you eat breakfast, the most crucial meal of the day. Cooking and cleaning dishes pale in comparison to blending some fruit (and this is coming from individuals who work in the kitchen). This smoothie couldn’t be easier to make with just six cupboard staples (plus ice). And we hope you found the information in the preceding post useful.