Looking for a dairy free recipe that will not only be delicious but will also be an addition to the family of recipes? Well, not to worry, this dairy free butter chicken sauce or curry is here at your service. Besides, serving its purpose of making your party awesome, being dairy free is an added advantage. Well, it is time to list down the ingredient list–
What Ingredients Do You Need For This Dairy Free Butter Chicken Sauce Or Curry Recipe?
Let us begin with-
- Take 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Then take one large onion.
- Take 5 cloves of garlic(finely minced).
- Then take one tablespoon of grated ginger, ground turmeric, and garam masala
- You will need half tsp of ground cumin.
- Then take one tsp of chili powder.
- Next take one-fourth tsp of red pepper flakes, half tsp of ground cinnamon, and 2 tsp of lime juice.
- For this preparation you will also need one large carrot, have it diced, one large bell pepper, also, have it diced.
- Take half tsp of salt and one-fourth tsp of ground black pepper.
- Now the main ingredient is the 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken thighs(have them cut into one-inch chunks).
- Lastly, you will need 15 ounces of tomato sauce and coconut milk.
Let Us Dig Into The Preparations Instruction
You need to marinate the chicken with pepper and salt and set them aside for the time being.
- Take a large-sized heavy bottom skillet and heat it under medium fire. For cooking oil, add a little bit of olive oil.
- Once it is hot, add the garlic and onions, toss and turn the prep until you sense a change in smell.
- Now, add the ginger, turmeric, red pepper flakes, chili powder, lime juice, cinnamon, garam masala, and whisk it well. You need to roast them well.
More Steps For Dairy Free Butter Chicken Sauce
- Next, add the red bell peppers and carrot and continue sauteing until the vegetables turn soft.
- You need to add the chicken next and blend up the prep well. Continue sauteing for the next couple of minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and tomato sauce and whisk the blend.
- You need to cook the chicken for the next 10-15 minutes, so cover up the skillet.
- After 15 minutes, remove the lid and continue cooking for another 5 minutes or so.
Well, it is ready to serve.
Well, this is your dairy free butter chicken sauce that will help you surprise your guest this upcoming occasion. Besides being authentic Indian cuisine, the dish is supposedly delivering your guests a mouth-watering time which will arguably make your party a hit. So, without any more delay get your ingredients today and start practicing. Let your family enjoy the initial samples. With time you will get a stronghold over the recipe. Happy cooking.